Students have to fill in the application form according to their Country of origin and based on art. 8 on the public announcement.
All the students have to fill in the online application form, following the procedure on the website.
Students holding a scholarship in the 2021/2022 academic year (a.y) and intending to submit an application for the 2022/2023 a.y. – at the same education level – will not need to re-submit their income contribution documentation; these students will be only required to fill in the online application form and state in the relevant section that their financial situation is unchanged.
All translated and legalized documents, as provided for in art.8, must be regularly attached to the application in the following cases:
- Foreign students not holding a scholarship in the 2021/2022 a.y;
- Foreign students holding a scholarship for a BA degree course in the 2021/2022 a.y and intending to enroll in the 1st year of an MA degree course;
- Foreign students holding a scholarship in the 2021/2022 a.y and applying for a six-month scholarship for the 2022/2023 a.y. in a BA degree course, to be converted on enrollment in an MA degree course (art.6, section a);
- Foreign students holding a scholarship for a five-year MA degree course in the 2021/2022 a.y. and considered as regularly enrolled in the 4th year for the 2022/2023 a.y.
Students from Extra-EU countries
All the documentation must be translated in Italian language and legalized by the Italian Diplomatic Authority in country of origin in accordance with the procedures established by the current international conventions on legalization
Students from developing countries
Non-European developing countries are identified by the decreto MUR n. 344 del 08.04.2022
Presentation of one of the two documents indicated below:
- certification issued by the Italian representation in your country of origin attesting that the student does not belong to a family known to be of high income and high social level;
- certification issued by the Diplomatic Authority (Embassy or Consulate) of your country in Italy attesting that the student does not belong to a family known to be of high income and high social level.
Remember that the certification must be legalized by the Prefecture
Students from EU countries
Students from the European Union must fill out the appropriate declaration, available after completing the application online benefits.